This shawl is an original design from Amy Gunderson for Biscotte Yarns. It was created specifically to highlight our Self-Striping yarn lined with matching semi-solid colors
Depth in Center: 37”/94 cm
Width along Top Edge: 75”/190.5 cm
Material included with this kit: shawl pattern and 4 skeins of Biscotte Yarns - Bis Sock (85% superwash merino wool, 15% nylon; 100g/435 yds)
Select the kit of your choice among 9 sets available (the model shown was knitted with the assortment "Cabin on Fire").
You can also make your own color set and add "CABIN ON FIRE" on your order notes to get the shawl pattern free of charge! You will need the following:
- Color A | Bis-Sock Semi-Solid (1 skein 100 g)
- Color B | Bis-Sock Semi-Solid (1 skein 50 g)
- Color C | Bis-Sock Self-Striping (1 skein 100 g)
- Color D | Bis-Sock Self-Striping (1 skein 100 g)
You will also need these knitting notions to work the project:
- Needle: US Size 4 (3.5 mm) three 40” circular
- Notions: 4 stitch markers; tapestry needle, cable needle (cn)
Gauge: 22 sts x 38 rows = 4”/10 cm in garter st
Notes: This shawl is worked in a modular fashion from the top down. You will find a diagram and knitting chart at the end of pattern. You will get a printed copy with your yarn shipment. If you would like to get the numeric (PDF) format, please add a note to your order and we will forward it by email.